For you we have special conditions (3-day ticket € 29,00 instead of € 129,00).
Be inspired and network with the innovators and thought leaders of our industry!
CONTENT SERVICES & CONTENT MARKETING STAGE
- 10:45-11:30 Panel Single Source Publishing – (W)CM, MAM and PIM
Goran Stefanovic (asioso GmbH), Dietmar Rietsch (Pimcore GmbH), Peter Makovitzky (censhare AG)
- 12:30 – 13:05 Marketing died. And it’s good news!
Stephan Heinrich, Autor, Trainer und Vortragsredner, Stephan Heinrich & Team
- 13:10-13:45 Content Intelligence – how AI is revolutionizing the work of marketing managers
Sebastian Glock, e-Spirit AG
- 13:50-14:25 The future of Open-Source Customer Experience Management
Dietmar Rietsch, Pimcore GmbH
- 14:30-15:30 Panel Content and Commerce – Relevance and Strategies for combined success
Sebastian Glock (e-Spirit AG), Peter Mielke (CELUM GmbH), Dirk Weckerlei (Commercetools GmbH)
- 16:00 – 16:30 Influencer Marketing – Was gilt es rechtlich zu beachten.
Margret Knitter, Fachanwältin für gewerblichen Rechtsschutz, SKW Schwarz Rechtsanwälte
- 10:45-11:30 Keynote ECM, EIM, Content Services, IIM – what‘s next?
Dr. Ulrich Kampffmeyer, PROJECT CONSULT, Hamburg
- 12:30 – 13:05 Information Management – Time for a New, Intelligent Approach
Greg Milliken, M-Files, Tampere
- 13:10-13:45 Your Way to the Cloud
Olaf Holst, Optimal Systems, Berlin
- 13:50-14:25 Content Processes in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
Richard Reed, Theum, Stuttgart
- 14:30-15:30 Panel ECM, Content Services, IIM, Digital Workplace … and the future of Information Management
Dr. Ulrich Kampffmeyer (Host), Olaf Holst, Drs. Hanns Köhler-Krüner, Greg Milliken, Richard Reed and Morad Rhlid
- 10:45-11:30 Keynote The end of the world as we know it
Dieter Reichert, CEO censhare AG
- 12:30-13:00 How to distribute personalized and relevant content with smart data
Dr. Pascal Volz, CEO fischerAppelt performance
- 13:10-13:40 Content Marketing in einer neuen Dimension: Die wichtigsten Trends der Basisstudie 2018 (DE)
Olaf Wolff, Member of the Board cmf, Managing Director PublicisPixelpark Munich
- 13:50-14:20 Strategisches Content Marketing – von der Marketing-Technik zur Management-Disziplin (DE)
Mirko Lange, Founder and CEO Scompler Technologies GmbH
- 14:30-15:15 Panel Love Branded Content
Host Sandra Freisinger-Heinl (Chairman BCMA), Petra Kroop (SevenOne AdFactory), Stefan Häckel (CEO Vice), Lousia Scheel (Webedia)
- 15:25-15:55 Know your customer – Chances for Publishers beyond Google and Facebook
Prof. Dr. Heiko Beier (CEO moresophy GmbH)
The DCX Digital Content Expo is the global event for media operators, content strategists and their latest business areas. The event features digital trends for content production, distribution, management and monetisation – at its own conference and with a major line-up of exhibitors and start-ups. The Expo, held concurrently with IFRA World Publishing Expo, offers a combination of an international marketplace and a high-quality conference programme. Visitors from more than 40 countries have registered already, including media executives from Austria, Germany, Switzerland, USA, the United Kingdom, Canada, Mexico, Finland, Sweden, Argentina and the United Arab Emirates.
About the organisers
WAN-IFRA is the World Association of Newspapers and News Media. It represents more than 18,000 publications, 15,000 online sites as well as more than 3,000 news publishing companies in 120 countries. WAN-IFRA’s mission is to defend and promote press freedom, quality journalism and editorial integrity, and help independent news publishing companies to succeed in their transformation process, increase their business, and perform their crucial role in open societies. WAN-IFRA offers its members a broad spectrum of specialised events, publications and research reports. It is also the worldwide platform for ideas, information and experience. As a joint venture of WAN-IFRA and børding Holding GmbH (børding messe), Publishing Exhibition GmbH & Co. KG is responsible for the organisation and the fair development of IFRA and DCX.